Banner01

SJ-Logo02

BARANGAY LITTLE BAGUIO

St., Barangay Little Baguio, San Juan City

 


BRIEF HISTORY


In 1946, Ortigas Madrigal y Compania opened for sale the Sta. Lucia Subdivision. The area is about 40 hectares

consisted mostly of rice paddies, bamboo groves and fruit trees. The road were of the macadam type. However, the original name Sta. Lucia Subdivision did not gain acceptance. When the people started populating the subdivision, they adopted the name Little Baguio, because the road where similar to the zigzag road going to Baguio City. Likewise, the 240 feet above sea-level elevation and the greenery lent themselves to contributing to little Baguio being the little summer capital of San Juan.

 

Planned originally as a residential subdivision, Little Baguio is now a barangay that has a major portion for residential

areas and a growing area for business establishments and medium rise buildings both for residential and commercial purposes.

 

LigaBargyLogo