UPANG MAGKAROON NG MAUNLAD AT MAPAYAPANG PAMAYANAN, ANG LAHAT AY INAASAHANG;
- MAGING HANDA SA PAGLILINGKOD SA BAYAN NANG HINDI NAGHIHINTAY NG KAPALIT;
- NAG-ISIP, MAGDISENYO, MAGPATUPAD AT MAKILAHOK SA MGA PAMAMARAAN PROGRAMA AT IDEOLOHIYA NA NAGPAPALAWIG NG KATOTOHANAN AT PARA SA IKAKAAYOS NG SERBISYO SA BAWAT TAO;
- MAGING TAPAT SA SARILI, LAYUNIN AT HIGIT SA LAHAT SA KANYANG PANANAMPALATAYA UPANG MAGING MAAYOSSA TAMA ANG BAWAT GAWA O DESISYON ;
- AT PANATILIHING MALINIS AT MAPAYAPANG KAPALIGIRAN
- To uplift the lives of the constituents.
- To provide affordable quality education.
- To pursue programs, projects and activities for a clean, green and orderly community.
- Help improve the quality of life of its constituents by providing them good services, financial help, training programs so that many if not all, be able to effectively and efficiently help in the development of living condition.
- Undertake activities that utilize new technologies that can be a tool for economic growth and poverty alleviation i.e computerization system to minimize labor and other utilities.
Barangay Sta. Lucia has a land area of 31.0635 hectares. And is situated at the central part of the City of San Juan,
Metro Manila. It is bound by Barangay Onse on its North, Barangay Kabayanan on its West, and Barangay Maytunas on the South and Barangay Little Baguio on the East.
As to date, Barangay sta. Lucia has a 7,657 of its population 2015 with its registered voters of 4,523 with 33
precincts. It also hold several recognition for consecutive years for each department like the Lupon Tagapamayapa, Peace and Order Committee, Barangay Council for the Protection of Children and Fire Brigade to the name some of them.
- Barangay Sta. Lucia is situated at the central part of the City of San Juan, Metro Manila;
- It is bound by Barangay Maytunas, Kabayanan, Onse, Addition Hills and Little Baguio;
- It has a land area of 31.0635 ;
- Murder, rape, kidnapping, robbery in bank, hold up and other heinous crimes has never been committed;
- From the morning to evening once could see busy and happy residents playing, operating trade of business, such as sari-sari stores, peddlers of food delicacies, carinderias, fruit vendors and the like;
- Smiling residents, greeting each other on the way to schools, offices, and working places are pleasant picture of camaraderie;
- Residents are ready and willing to give a helping hands to strangers who are looking for their relatives, friends and “Kababayans:;
- The old custom of young children and teenagers of “pagmamano” to their parents, specifically to their grandparents is still being practiced between 6:00 in the morning to 7:00 in the evening; Record shows that only minor offenses were filed with the office of the Lupong Tagapamayapa such as defamation, slight physical injry, ejectment, scandal and rental disputes;
- Barangay Tanods are quick to response to any perpetuation o fatalities such as occurrences of conflagration, vehicular accidents, interrogation of suspicious looking strangers who are not permanent residents and the like.
In the view of the facts cited above through the dynamic leadership of the Punong Barangay and of his kagawads,
dedication to their inherent duties with the combined efforts of Barangay Tanods to fulfill their assigned task and most specifically the full cooperation of residents, Barangay Sta. Lucia could be considered as one of the MOST PEACEFUL BARANGAY in the City of San Juan, Metro Manila.
The Lupon Tagapamayapa is composed of 10 members exclusive of the chairperson of Lupon Tagapamayapa,
Chaurperson of Law, Ethics and Justice Committee and Lupon Secretary.